Slideshow

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Enter a world where dogs can drive!

My new book, Bark & Ride, has just been released. A tail-wagging adventure for sure, it features dogs taking to the road with a license to drool and go where they want to go. You can find sample pages from the book and purchase signed copies on my website.

It has always brought a big smile to my face when I'm going about my day and I turn and see a dog behind the steering wheel of a car, waiting for his or her owner to return. Just that split second when your mind expects to see a human being and instead there is an incredible dog sitting there with a great expression. I hope you feel the same and enjoy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure you leave your email address in the comment if it's not available on your profile.