Slideshow

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pet Loss: One Man's Story of Love, Loss, and Letting Go

Seven years ago I wrote a book about losing my dog, Humphrey to stomach bloat. The manuscript was sitting there, but I didn't have the heart to revisit the story and publish it. Thanks to the encouragement of a good friend I did and I'm happy with my decision. I've gotten so many nice notes from readers who have suffered similarly painful experiences in losing their dogs. Here are a few comments about Humphrey Was Here from Amazon Reader Reviews:

"The writing is straight from the heart, and I couldn't put it down as I accompanied the author through his emotional journey."

"It is a sensitive narrative of what we all must face at some point in our lives, and one man's process in dealing with and moving through the loss of a dear friend."


"This book would be an excellent gift to anyone who has recently lost a family pet."


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure you leave your email address in the comment if it's not available on your profile.