Slideshow

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Best Friends Magazine Reviews Humphrey Was Here













I'm thrilled that Sally Rosenthal of Best Friends Magazine has reviewed my book, Humphrey Was Here, in the July/August issue. A large part of the book deals with the time I spent at Best Friends volunteering after Humphrey passed away. It was a healing ground for me and will always have a special place in my heart.

Read the full review.
Purchase the book.

"The honesty and wisdom that grace this book will serve as a balm for others coping with their own pain."
~ BEST FRIENDS MAGAZINE

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I can't even imagine how good a great review feels. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure you leave your email address in the comment if it's not available on your profile.